XX BNFIX Global Meeting
📅 Thursday 5th & Friday 6th October
📍 ((·)) online Youtube
The professionals of the BNFIX network met once again this year at the Annual Meeting, this time coordinated by the Barcelona office under 3 basic ideas: People, principles and services. To complete these general principles, we have organized a program that addresses issues for society in general.
The meeting will consist of different sessions, some of them internal and technical for BNFIX Global teams, and others open to attend, or follow through the BNFIX Global Youtube channel, clients, friends and collaborators.
The open sessions will address very diverse topics, but of great interest and topicality for companies and citizenship and with renowned and solvency speakers in their respective fields of activity that always provide knowledge and opinions with added value. They are the following:
- The dynamizing role of the entrepreneur in the Spanish economy and society.
- Without principles there are no companies that last.
- The digital signature and the electronic invoice: use, design and security.
- Knowledge is in people and teams. Reflections and lessons learned from the pandemic.
- Experience in the use of European funds and approach to sustainability and CSR in the process of company expansion.
- Fraud detection and barriers.
With a team of 166 professionals in account auditing, accounting, legal, tax, commercial and labor consultancy, the BNFIX network has offices in Almería, Avilés, Barcelona, Gijón, Málaga, Madrid, Murcia, Oviedo and Vitoria. It is part of the network of independent law firms DFK International.
For further information please contact Silvia Cuenca:
Tel. +34 93 301 20 22
We also invite you to follow the publications that we regularly make from BNFIX PICH on Twitter, LinkedIn and Youtube, with information of interest and updates concerning the company and the day to day economic and business activity.
Jordi Altafaja – Managing Partner BNFIX PICH TAX LEGAL AUDIT ADVISORY